Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So long, 2009

Just taking a minute to say that I havent much to say right now. I made it through Christmas, somehow, and now Im counting down the hours until I can officially call 2009 HISTORY. Its easily been the most difficult year of my life, and Im looking forward to moving forward.

There are a lot of exciting things in store for 2010, and Im going into the new year ready to work hard and think positive (just a little something new Im going to try, this "positive thinking" thing). I dont usually make resolutions or any of that, but this year it feels really important to see the beginning of a new year as a literal clean slate, a fresh start.

I'll be getting back to news, info, events and all things cancer soon enough, but for now Im going to take a deep breath, and get through these last couple days of a fairly miserable year. There are better days on their way.

1 comment: