Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Busy busy busy!



Thanks to everyone who has been in touch lately, especially those of you asking for copies of the booklet! Ive been to the post office a lot lately, and I couldnt be happier about it. Im so glad these booklets are getting out of my house and into the hands of the people who they were created for.

Please send us an email at BRICKSpgh at gmail dot com to receive your copy, or with any questions or comments. And dont forget to let us know if youre working on a submission for volume 2! Although I had initially hoped for a December 31 deadline for submissions, thats just not feasible, so the deadline has been extended indefinitely. We cant make the booklet without you.

I finally got over my awkwardness about sending a booklet to my hometown newspaper, so maybe thatll be a good thing that will get us a little press and reach a new audience of people. Ive kept my adult life pretty separate from my childhood life, but this might be one exception. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Thanks as always for your support and happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment