Sunday, September 6, 2009

M




M is the roman numeral for one thousand, and thats how many hits my blog has had (well, ever since I started counting at the very very tail end of June). I wish I had the counter right at the start, but I dont think I realized just what this thing would become.

I just wanted to take a minute today to thank all of you for visiting, and for sticking with me like I asked. I have really flashy web stats that show me where you are coming from, where you went after here, how you found me, and what part of the world you live in. Its really amazing to see that some people actually follow the links I post here, it makes me feel like maybe some of this is useful to people. Thank you for the kind comments, the thoughtful emails, and for all of the support.

Things are only going to get more interesting, I promise, so dont go anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment