Saturday, January 2, 2010
What you can do to help BRICKS for Young Adults have an awesome 2010
- Tell a friend about BRICKS. You never know who may have been affected by Young Adult Cancer.
- Share your story. If youre a young adult cancer survivor or patient, consider contributing your story to our cancer awareness booklet and resource guide, scheduled for release in March 2010.
- Come to an event. BRICKS has a lot of amazing stuff lined up for next year, be sure to check this blog or our facebook page often for updates.
- Visit the blog. BRICKSpgh.blogspot.com has been the place for listing resources and sharing stories as I journey through my first year as a young adult cancer widow.
- Consider making a donation. BRICKS appreciates every penny people have contributed to our start up this year.
- STAY HEALTHY. Nearly 70,000 young adults are diagnosed with cancer each year- talk to your doctor, know your body, and take care of yourself.
2009 has been a pretty rough year, lets look forward to doing good work and having much success in 2010. Bigger and better things are on the horizon, none of which would be possible without each and every one of you.